If you are even remotely curious about what a 200+Hr Intensive Teacher Training program can do for you, and how it can change or enhance in your life, please come! More details, and further questions will be answered by Heleen and Adarsh.
Join Heleen Williams for a free information session about our 200+Hr Yoga Teacher Intensive Program, a 4-month, weekend-intensive program, Oct 2018-Feb 2019.
It is designed to equip students with a strong and sound knowledge and experience base, from which they can practice, teach and live their yoga off the mat and in their lives. Comprehensive in its depth, breadth and substance, Adarsh and Heleen teach from many decades of dedicated personal practice, from a method that has its roots from a traditional source and lineage, the very foundation of all the "styles" of modern yoga we see today.
Our approach presents the “method of Yoga” rather than a particular Yoga “style.” We will explore the philosophy and methods of classical Ashtanga Yoga as well as contemporary modalities of Yoga, science and wellness. You will:
• Learn to teach unique yoga sequences including Traditional Ashtanga, Contemporary Vinyasa and Yoga Wellness
• Integrate comprehensive study of yoga technique, theory and philosophy
• Gain intensive practice experience
• Experience professional and personal growth
• Hold a certification that meets and exceeds requirements to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT – 200
Upon successful completion of this program graduates will be eligible to register as teachers with the Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF THE TT PROGRAM CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.downtownyogashala.com/teacher-training